Territorial Army Admit Card 2019 (Out Now) (28 July Exam)

Territorial Army Admit Card Download

Candidates those filled online forms successfully want to download Territorial Army Admit Card. This is the golden chance for candidates those missed earlier chances to get into Indian Defence on officer posts. They can appear in written examination along with Territorial Army Admit Card 2019. After passing written exam, you will be called PIB (Personal Interview Board). You should keep TA Admit Card safe even after passing written exam. You may be asked to show this along with other original documents. You should keep in mind that recruitment authority will provide Territorial Army Admit Card just 15 days earlier to written date. This year Territorial Army written test will be held on 28th July 2019.

Latest Update (12 July 2019) : Territorial Army Admit Card for Civilian Candidates has been released today. The candidates can download their call letter from the below given link.

Download Territorial Army Admit Card

Candidates will need basic registration details to download Territorial Army Admit Card. Recruitment board will upload admit card only on official website. You will get direct link to download Territorial Army Call Letter on official Website i.e. JoinindianArmy.nic.in. You must read all the instructions given on Territorial army 2019 Admit Card. From this year board has changed offline process to online mode only. No candidate will get his call letter by post. They have to print Territorial Army Admit Card 2019 from below given official website only after filling some basic information.

Territorial Army Exam Date (28 July)

About every candidate know about exam date for this paper. Because department has provided it in official notification. This time you cannot fill online application form. Because link is deactivated by department. Those candidates have fill form only these are applicable to give written exam. We will provide you every information regarding it. In few days board will upload admit card on its official web portal for territorial army written exam.

टेरीटोरियल आर्मी एडमिट कार्ड

टेरीटोरियल आर्मी के एडमिट कार्ड अभी तक डिपार्टमेंट के द्वारा अपलोड नहीं किये गए। कुछ ही दिनों में बोर्ड आपको ये प्राप्त करवा देगा। इसे डाउनलोड करने के लिए हमने निचे लिंक दिया हुआ है। हमने इसके बारे में सारी जानकारी प्राप्त करवा दी है। इसके पेपर की डेट बोर्ड ने पहले ही ऑफिसियल नोटिफिकेशन में दे दी थी। अब बस इसके एडमिट कार्ड आने बाकी रहते है। जब भी लिखित पेपर की हॉल टिकट आएंगे तो हम अपडेट के द्वारा आपको सूचित कर देंगे।

How to Download Territorial Army Admit Card 2019?

1. Go to below given official website (Link at bottom)
  2. Now go to Admit Card tab on main menu.
  3. Here look for Territorial Army link.
  4. Fill all required details in given boxes.
  5. Now you will get Territorial Army Admit Card PDF file.
  6. Save this to your phone or computer disk.
  7. Now get the printout of same.

Territorial Army Selection Process

Candidates those appearing in this officer entry exam for the first time must be wondering about next stages. So to end all such doubts, we have explained Territorial Army Selection Process. There are basic 4 stages in Territorial Army recruitment procedure.

Stage 1: Written Exam

Stage 2: PIB/Document Verification

Stage 3: SSB Interview

Stage 4: Merit List

Territorial Army Syllabus & Exam Pattern

Candidates those are going to write this test first time, should check Territorial Army Syllabus carefully. Number of Aspirants are increasing day by day. Hence the level of written paper too. You should prepare all the sections of written examination because there is a sectional cut-off in this test. We have given same in next paragraph. Don’t forget to check Territorial Army Exam Pattern for practice purpose.

Sr. No. Exam Section Max Marks No. of Questions
(1)  Reasoning 50 50
(2) Elementary Mathematics 50 50
(3) GK 50 50
(4) English 50 50
Total 200 Marks 200 Questions

Update (21st July 2019):
Admit Card are available for Download at below given link. We will also provide you previous year Territorial Army Question Paper PDF . You can check it to know exam pattern & level of questions.

Note: If you are having problem in downloading TA Admit Card then follow below given step by step process. Candidate those still not able to download admit card contact recruitment board on below given email Id & Phone  No.
Email ID: target.aim@gov.in

Phone No-011-22894365 before 23 July 2019 till 5pm

Admit Card Status Available Now
Admit Card Download Date Released
Exam Date 28 July
Previous Year Qs Paper Updating Soon

Territorial Army Cutoff Marks 2019

Board has already fixed qualifying marks for written exam. You have to score more than Territorial Army Cutoff Marks to pass written stage. As we all know that there are four sub sections in written exam, you need to pass individually in all of them. Minimum cutoff marks for Territorial Army exam is as follows.

Paper Section Cutoff Marks
Paper 1 -Part 1 (Reasoning) 40 %
Paper 1 -Part 2 (Mathematics) 40 %
Paper 2 -Part 1 (GK) 40 %
Paper 2 -Part 2 (English) 40 %
Overall 50% Aggregate

How to Download TA Admit Card 2019 (Step by Step Process)

1. Go to below given official site link.
  2. Here fill your user Id (Your email ID) & Password (As u entered as the time of online form filling)
  3. Now you will see your profile on main page and various options on left side.
  4. Here go to 3rd option i.e. (History of Application)
  5. As you visit this link…your form will open on screen.
  6. At the bottom of this form, you will get link to download territorial Army Call Letter.
  7. Go for exam along with this admit card and original ID proof.

From Dashbord >> Click on History of Application >> Click on TERRITORIAL ARMY – 17 >> at bottom right click on Download Admit Card

Download Territorial Army Admit Card===>> JoinIndianArmy.Nic.in (Link 1)(Released on 12 July 2019)

Download Territorial Army Call Letter===>>IndianArmy.Nic.in (Link 2)

Territorial Army Admit Card pdf available @joinindianarmy.nic.in

Candidates those forget their registration details will not able to print Territorial Army Admit Card. You will need to contact recruitment board officials for same. Aspirants those had downloaded TA 2019 Admit Card should take care of few points. You have to appear in written exam on exact date, time and venue given on Territorial Army Call Letter. You should also crosscheck your personal information printed on it. Don’t forget to paste /Attest your pic on Territorial Army Exam Call letter. You may be asked to show original ID proof along with Territorial Army Admit Card. Hence carry same to examination hall.

145 thoughts on “Territorial Army Admit Card 2019 (Out Now) (28 July Exam)”

1. Sir my name is Hl Ruwnglen Anal and my application noTA-17/058561 Yap to collect my admit card is after 15 july,can I know the location in Shillong Meghalaya state,

2. Sir ye jo recruitment hai ye permanent long service hai ya jarrah girnepe his bulayenge o ya phor 5 ya 10 sal continue service hogi

3. Sir written exam k din hi PIB and document verification hogaya ya bad me and kitne Dino bad me hoga agar bad me hoga to….

4. Sir ta army ko jo vacancy hi fresh vacancy hi n koi v student form ko filep ker skta hi n ya ex service man ke liye tha please reply me

5. Sir…mera name galat ho gaya to kya mera admit card aayega ya nahi….kyunki abhitak to aaya nahi…agar nahi aaya to kya kar sakta hu mai…

6. Hello sir
    I am not able to download my TA admit card
    Can you please help me my app no. Is
    App no. – TA-17/021699

7. Dear Sir

I have downloaded my Admit Card from the official website. However i haven’t received any email reg my Exam Venue / Email but I see few of my friends who had applied later have got their venue details. Please guide

8. sir ,mera nam galat type hua tha, tho kya mera admit card ayega ya nahi.nahi ayega to kya kar sakta mai….mera application no. TA-17/082234

9. sir, my name b chakraborty, sir i applied this year for Territorial army 2017 ,then exam is in 30 of july , but sir i still not got the admit card …………………………..so please sir inform me sir its urgent

10. sir i have cant download my teritorial army admit card
    please give me right way to download admit card for download admit card necessary to login email or direct download ?
    please give your contact number to help me

11. Sir in my history of application they are just giving the option for pdf download but not for admit card…..now what should i do

12. Sir.. there is no link for Admit card in my login id… please resolve my problem..I have few days for ta exam..

13. When i am going on history of application then show the link of territorial army but after clicking on it . He said that” sorry for inconvenience that page is expired”
    What should i do now please tell me?

14. ANYBODY PLZ HELP ME .. I AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD AS I DID NOT GET ANY MAIL REGARDING MY ADMIT CARD AND THERE IS NOT ANY LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD IN MY LOGIN ID…
    WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW????? PLZ HELP ME

15. YOUR PAYMENT HAS DONE OR NOT?

it may be the reasion for not genration of admit card, so first please confirm first that whether your fee payment is done or not?

16. I came to know from army headquarters that the admit card usually come within one week before the exam.
    So it may come on 23 or 24..25 becoz i hvnt recieved till now ..
    Is it true ..? Or what else should I do to know the current status of my admit card .
    Waiting for your response..plzzzz reply

17. Sir I received my roll number but unable to download..because there is not any option anywhere to download the same….please help me

18. Sir my login details are:
    Login ID:viswanath10me@gmail.com
    Password is : Royal1982

Sir I have one question if payment was not done then application form will be completed or not?

19. Hello,
    I am unable to download the admit card for the same reasons mentioned here. I have emailed them and have also been trying to call them since morning. Please help if you can!

• TO DOWN LOAD YOUR CALL LETTER AT FIRST YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE UNDER STEPS
      1. GO TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE (www. joinindianarmy.nic.in)
      2. CLICK ON OFFICER ENTRY.
      3. CLICK ON LOGIN BUTTON.
      4. ENTER YOUR EMAIL ID IN THE USER NAME BOX ON THE PAGE.
      5. ENTER THE PASS WORD THAT YOU GAVE DURING THE FORM FILL UP BUT IF DON’T RECALL YOUR PASSWORD THEN CLICK ON FORGET PASS WORD OPTION BELLOW. AFTER CLICKING THE BUTTON WILL GET A NEW PAGE WHERE YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR EMAIL ID AND DATE OF BIRTH OR MOBILE NUMBER AND CLICK ON SUBMIT. THEN COMPUTER WILL SEND A NEW PASS WORD IN YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ID. THEN OPEN YOUR EMAIL AND CHECK THE INBOX . NEXT YOU WILL GET A NEW PASSWORD.
      6. GO TO YOUR HOME PAGE AND CLICK ON LOGIN AND ENTER YOUR NEW PASSWORD .
      7. CLICK ON SUBMIT BUTTON.
      8.AFTER CLICKING THE BUTTON YOU WILL GET A NEW PAGE ON THAT PAGE THERE ARE SEVERAL OPTIONS . CLICK ON *HISTORY OF APPLICATION*
      9. GO DOWN TO THE PAGE THEN YOU WILL GET A LINK (DOWN LOAD CALL LETTER IN PDF)
      10. CLICK ON THE DOWN LOAD OPTION AND PRINT IT.

I HOPE IT WILL BE HELPFUL FOR YOU THANKS HAVE A NICE DAY. (JAMES MANDAL DANGAPARA, HARIHARPARA)

20. Dear sir
    My name is Ajay Yadav. I have not not get my admit card. Please help me my application number is TA-17/054201.

21. My exam center is pune..still not git call letter…but application pdf is downloded..so is it my call letter? There is only center name in it…is there only one school or college for all in pune? How to get roll no then? No one is responding on helpline or email. What to do now?

• Login to your account at joinindianarmy.nic.in and verify your aadhar number. Then go to “History or Application”. You’ll get the admit card download link at the right bottom..

22. Login to your account at joinindianarmy.nic.in and verify your aadhar number. Then go to your “History of application”.. The admit card download link will be at the right bottom of the page..

23. sir mera admitcard nehi mil rahahai me kya kar sakta hun mera application No-TA-17/066574 please sir help kar dijiye mera phone No-09078150321

24. I Zaheer Abass Katoch s/o Mohd Rafiq Katoch from tehsil pogal paristan distt Ramban j&k pin182145 .My admit card is not upload in my email.Kindly upload soon.My application no. is TA-17/064143 and my mobile no is 9622284246 . Thanks

• Bhai apka jha form hoga fillup kiya uske last me ek link hoga use pura dekho last me link diya hua h admit card ko download krne ke liye

25. Name Sadam Hussain S/O Barkat Hussain R/o Mahra Tehsil Surankote District Poonch
    Pin code 185121
    My admit card is not upload in my email Plz help me.
    Application no.TA/056455

26. I am going to form a whatsapp group Candidates who is employed or self employed and serious to Join in Territorial Army can sms his name and number to my Number 9839564411 Sudhir. In this group we will talk share our views & how to prepare for exaim. send your Name, mobile Number Location & age.

27. Sir m facing pblm in getting my admit card…I hv already gotten my application Roll no. Bt at the tym of searching admit it used to show that no record found…My Roll No. Is SHI/ASS/SIL/CLK/2017/100533…Plz hlp me sir

28. Sir
    In the notification shows that
    Any degree in recognize university
    But it here in admit card tells that Matriculation certificate needed for verification
    But there is no any word that shows tamil medium
    I have doubt on this
    Can you give the answer for this quary

Your truly the citizen
    John Bosco

29. I am not able to download my admit card for TA exam as there is no option available which says download admit card

Kindly help me in this regards..

Komal Jain