HSSC Clerk Result Date, Expected Cutoff Marks-Gen, SC, BC-A, BC-B, EBPG

By | March 23, 2017

HSSC Clerk Exam Result:

Candidates those wrote written examination, now looking for HSSC Clerk Result Date. They all want to know their marks in written examination. That’s why they want to know HSSC Clerk Result Date. Board has finished all shifts written exams on 11th December 2016. Now board members are busy in preparing HSSC Clerk Result.

As per board member statement, they will take minimum 2 month to prepare written examination result. From our sources, we found expected HSSC Clerk Result Date. You can check complete details in this article. You can check HSSC Clerk Answers Key to find out your rough score. We will also provide expected HSSC Clerk Cutoff Marks for all the categories.

HSSC Clerk Result Date

Candidates have to fill some basic registration details to get HSSC Clerk Result on their screen. Board will upload HSSC Clerk Exam Result firstly on its official site. We have given direct link of official Haryana Staff Selection Commission website at the end. Here you will see login details. You get your result in search box.

There you have to search using Advt. No 10/2015 or with Title i.e. HSSC Clerk Written Exam Result. Candidates must visit website as per HSSC Clerk Result Date. It the expected date of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Clerk Written Examination Result. Expected Date is end of March 2017.

HSSC Clerk Cutoff Marks (Expected)

Candidates those checked HSSC Clerk Answer Key, have a rough idea of their score in written part. Now they are planning further procedure. We have also prepared expected HSSC Clerk Cutoff Marks, so that you become sure about interview process. We have given HSSC Clerk Cutoff Marks for categories. Candidates have to check marks at below given link. There you will see HSSC Clerk Cutoff Marks for General, SC, BC, SBC, PH, OSP and EBPG Category separately.

HSSC Clerk Expected Cutoff Marks

HSSC Helpline Phone Number

Phone: – 0172-2566597

Address:-

Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2,
Panchkula, Pin-134151
Haryana

How to Get HSSC Clerk Exam Result

1. Read all the steps carefully.
  2. Visit direct link given at the bottom.
  3. Here you have to look for Advt. no 10/2015 in notice search box.
  4. You may search with HSSC Clerk Result in title box.
  5. Here download result file and look for your status.
  6. You can find your result using roll number.
  7. Appear for next process as per further instructions given with result.

HSSC Clerk Exam Result

Visit HSSC Official Website

HSSC Clerk Paper Leak Cancel News

HSSC Clerk Question Paper पेपर से एक घंटे पहले लीक किया जाता था…

HSSC Clerk Paper Cancel News

Important Note:-

HSSC Clerk पेपर कैंसिल होने की संभावना बहुत ही कम…..

लेकिन इस फ़र्ज़ी वाड़े में शामिल सभी कैंडिडेट्स पर करवाई की जायगी – HSSC

HSSC Clerk Result & Merit List

Candidates those want to know exact HSSC Clerk Result Date should contact HSSC helpline phone number. They may also visit Commission’s office in Panchkula for clarification on HSSC Clerk Result Date. We have given expected date for HSSC Clerk Exam Result. Candidates those want to get latest news on HSSC Clerk Result, Merit List & Cutoff marks, can give their email Id & Phone Number in comment box. We will update HSSC Clerk Merit List & Result as soon as it is published by board.

Spread the love

60 thoughts on “HSSC Clerk Result Date, Expected Cutoff Marks-Gen, SC, BC-A, BC-B, EBPG

1. arti

sir mere 10 2 me 59.2%
    h kya m ldc clerk ke liye eligible hu
    pls mujhe btaiye admin
    jisko bhi pta ho plssss

2. radhika rani

Sir i got 142 marks in general category . Can i go for interview.

3. Manjeet Chauhan

Kya admit card dubara download ho sakta h koi FRIEND batay GA

4. inder mehra

Good morning sir physical handicappe oh ki cutoff kitni ja Sakti hai. Please sir btana

5. pradeep

good morning sir mere 138 question thik hai bc-b dependent me koi chance hai sir reply jarror karna sir 3 time kar raha ho koi reply nai aya hai

6. bittu

mere hisab se patwari ka cotoff issliye high gya hai Q ki home distric me exam tha aur jin bacho ne sath form bhre the unka exam bhi sath hi tha..ek hi class me..issliye unhone class room me nakal kiya hai..jbki clerk ka center bhut dur dur diya tha aur rool no bhi alg alg so cotoof clerk ka kam rhega

7. Pardeep Kumar

Sir, Please tell me, mere 144 marks hai, Mai BC-B catgory me hoo , mera selection hone ka kitna chance hai , please tell me admin sir

1. Pardeep Yadav

Thank You Sir, Aapko koi bhi information pata lagay to please sir mujhey batana sir . aapka bahut bahut danywad

8. vijay sorout

sir jis trah se patwari ki cut off high (164) gyi h kya usi trah clerk ki bhi jaegi .
    pls tell me mere 152 h gen. category koi chance h kya ?

9. Monika

Sir hssc clerk k liye devorsed ya widow women k liye kuch reluxation h kya ?

1. Shashi

How many seats are allotted to the students who are out of haryana state

10. mandeep

any expectation about clerk result…
    my score in sc cat 158…admin can i passed the exam…plz tell..i am alredy working in indian railways as a tech3 grade

11. Raj

Sir what is the news about official answer key and result of hssc clerk

12. sonu rao

iska result kab tak aaega sir my contact no is 9467735069.please give me latest news about it

1. Shashi

I scored 142 in hssc clerk and I m from general category out of haryana .Shall I qualify for interview exam

1. Shashi

Shall cut off marks for UDC and LDC post is different.which post has high cut off

2. Shashi

I scored 142 marks in hssc clerk .Shall I get an opportunity to face the interview for clerk what will be the minimum merit list to qualify the exam after interview

3. Jitender

Sir patwari exam me 124 the aur auction recorder me 110 marks the while I belongs to bca ph category but mera roll no list me nahi tha Cut off btana ph candidate kitni gyi. Hssc clerk me 72 correct h
        What will be chance for me . Tell me soon

13. Dalchand Vashisth

Sir mere 142 marks hai or main general category se hu kya mera written exam clear ho jayega. please tell me Admin Sir.

14. vicky

bhaiyo jiska paper nhi diya or jiska khrab paper hua h wo hi jata awaj utha rhey h

15. lakshman parjapati

Jis ka jogar h usko job milegi vrna kis koi nhai dekhte h bjp srkar kya krti h mere no 178 h kya hoga mera jab ki mera koi jogar nhai h

16. Kuldeep Sharma

Expected Cutoff

Gen: 150-160
    EBPG: 140-150
    SC: 120-130
    BC: 130-140

1. pardeep mehra

Pardeep mehra sir meraa 180 no ha kya mera numbar pad jaa ga mobile no 8950486564