SBI Clerk Admit Card
If you are looking for SBI Clerk Admit Card, then you are part of one of the largest recruitment test of India. This year, State Bank of India is going to recruit clerks on 11000 vacant posts in the various branches of country. A large number of candidates have filled online applications form for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020.
Now all aspirants are waiting for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020. They want to know written test date & schedule. They will get SBI Clerk Call Letter from official website only. Recruitment authority will upload SBI Clerk Admit Card twice i.e. for Pre examination and Mains examination.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
Only candidates those submitted online application form successfully will get admit card of SBI clerk written exam 2020. As per schedule candidates will be able to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 in last week of May month. Other instructions related to written test date and call letter are mentioned below. We advise all candidate to strictly follow written exam syllabus for better score. Each year more than 20 Lakhs candidates appear in written exam with SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card. Hence to get the job, you have to complete all the sections. If you need any other information, then check related posts.
SBI Clerk Exam Schedule 2020 : Important Exam Date
- Online Form Filling: April 2020
- Download Admit Card: 3rd week of May 2020
- Written Test Date(Prelim): Last week of May 2020
- Written Result (Prelim): after 25 Days
- Download Call Letter (Mains): June 2020
- Written exam Date (Mains): 7th July 2020
SBI Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates those are preparing for the written test must check Syllabus of SBI Clerk Written Exam once. They will be able to find various important section of written test and exact exam pattern. We have covered all sections in SBI Associate Clerk Paper Syllabus. We would like to inform you that syllabus of State bank Clerk written Exam available in below section is taken form official website. Very soon we will update exam pattern here.
Download SBI Clerk Syllabus PDF
Method to Download State Bank Clerk Admit Card 2020
We have given some basic steps for your help. By following these simple steps, you can print admit card by your own. These simple steps are as follows-
- First of all, candidates have to open the official website of State Bank for SBI Clerk Hall Ticket.
- On the home page you have to visit admit card tab.
- Here they will see login section.
- Fill your application number and password/DOB in respective columns.
- Enter submit button to open your account.
- Here you will be able to generate State Bank Clerk Admit Card.
- Within few seconds your SBI Clerk Call Letter will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of same for written exam and further uses.
Download Here: SBI Clerk Admit Card
Official Website of State Bank Recruitment
SBI Clerk Admit Card Download @sbi.co.in
Candidates must read the important instructions given with SBI Clerk Admit Card. This will help you avoid silly mistake on examination date. Candidates should keep in mind that only Call Letter downloaded from official site is valid for entry. Aspirants have to prove their identity during exam. Hence you should bring one original photo ID proof with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020. If you are having any issue in getting Hall Ticket, then tell us in comment box. Our team will help you download SBI Clerk Admit Card without any issue.