NHTET Admit Card 2019
National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) is an all India National Level Test to become eligible to apply for Assistant Lecturer and Teaching in NCHMCT affiliated by IHMs . After completing the Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or master degree in Hotel Management or Hospitality Administration the aspirants are eligible for NHTET. To sit in this test, you will required to get NHTET Admit Card 2019.
If we talk about test, It is organized by national council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India to select the candidates for teacher’s job in the post of Assistant Professor and Professor . It is an offline test and for more details you can visit our website. You will get the complete details regarding NHTET Admit Card on the official website thims .gov.in .
NH TET Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be available to the candidate before few weeks of the examination. The candidate will be able to download the NH TET Admit Card in the month of October from the same portal where you have completed your online registration. The Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination Hall only with the Admit Card and original copy of their ID card as Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN Card or Driving License . Hence do carry one of them for proving your candidature. You will get remain instructions on NH-TET Admit Card 2019. Do get it and read the rules & important instruction given along with it.
NHTET 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who has applied for this examination on the basis of the above given criteria ,here we are providing them details of NHTET 2019 Admit Card, download Dates and the procedure how to download it. It is one of the most important document for the candidate appearing in the exam. It will be issued to those candidates who have filled the NHTET 2019 Form before or till the last date. It is necessary to have a copy of National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card before entering the exam centre.
NCHMCT Admit Card 2019: How to Download
It is one of the important document for the candidate appearing in the exam. Candidate will get it online. Here are a few steps you must follow to get authentic information of your exam dates and Admit Card :
- First of all ,visit the official website of the National council of Hotel management and catering Technology.
- Browse for your Admit Card and fill the necessary details for your document, as your Date of Birth, Registration number , verification code no. etc
- You will get your NHTET Call Letter link on the official website. Click on the link and you will get your admit card on the webpage.
- Before downloading the Admit card the candidate must ensure his Father’s name ,Mother’s name ,Exam centre and roll no. so that he may have the right document in his hands.
- The admit card will appear to the candidate on the official website.
- You can download it and take a few printout for future use.
- Do not fold your NHTET Hall Ticket or put any stray marks on it as it is very necessary document for the candidate to bring it to the examination centre.
Download Admit Card of NHTET 2019
NHTET Admit Card : Exam Centers
The NHTET exam will be conducted in many cities of the country .The candidate may fill the option of convenient city from the list available. The exam is conducted in several metro cities as Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Gandhinagar, Chennai, Bhopal, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Gurdaspur, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Bengluru, Hazipur (near Patna) , Thiruvananthapuram etc. You will get your allotted centre information printed on NHTET Admit Card 2019. Hence do check carefully which choice centre you were allotted by conducting authority.