HSSC Restorer Admit Card 2019, Syllabus & Exam Pattern

By | November 22, 2018

Download HSSC Restorer Admit Card 2019

The applicants who have filled their online application form are now searching HSSC Restorer Admit Card on different web pages. We want to tell them that the exam conducting authority of the state has not published any date for the written test. Candidates will be able to download their Haryana Restorer Admit Card (हरियाणा रिस्टोरर एडमिट कार्ड) just one week before the written test.

As per our information the concerned authority is going to conduct the exam in September month. So it has to release HSSC Restorer Admit Card 2018 before the exam date. Some other information about it like syllabus, exam pattern is mentioned brief in the next section.

Haryana Restorer Admit Card Download

HSSC Restorer Admit CardThe interested candidates of the state who want govt. job in this field have already submitted their form before the closing date. There are 68 vacant post of restorer in the state. The concerned exam authority of the state will announce the releasing date of HSSC Restorer Call Letter very soon. The category wise list of vacancies is discussed below in table form. Now the organization is going to release Haryana Restorer Hall Ticket on its home page. It will conduct online computer based test in the next month.

HSSC Restorer Call Letter 2019

The department will not send HSSC Restorer Hall Ticket to any candidate at home. You have to download it through online mode. हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग अगस्त महीने में रेस्टोरेर परीक्षा का टाइम टेबल जारी कर सकता है। कुल रिक्त पोस्ट 68 है जिनके लिए आयोग लिखित परीक्षा का आयोजन करेगा। अगर आप इस परीक्षा में शामिल होना चाहते है तो अपनी रजिस्ट्रेशन डिटेल्स संभल कर रखे। आपको हरियाणा रेस्टोरेर एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करते समय इसकी जरूरत पड़ेगी। हमने पेपर का सिलेबस और एग्जाम पैटर्न नीचे दिया है। आपको इसी के हिसाब से अपनी तैयारी करनी है। अगर आपको हरियाणा रेस्टोरेर सिलेबस या पेपर पैटर्न से जुड़ा कुछ सवाल पूछना है तो कमेंट बॉक्स में अपनी बात लिखे। हमने आपको एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करने का तरीका पहले ही बता दिया है। अगर फिर भी आपको हरियाणा रेस्टोरेर एग्जाम एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करते समय कोई दिक्कत आये तो हमसे संपर्क करे।

Some related information about it is as:

Department Name: HSSC
Advt No. Updating
Post Name Restorer
No. of Posts 68
Exam Date August 20189(Expected)
Admit Card 6 days earlier to Exam Date
Category Admit Card
Syllabus Available
Pay Scale 5200 – 20200 + 1900 (G.P)
Official Website www.hssc.gov.in

Category wise No. of Posts

Categories Vacancies
Unreserved 26
SC 13
BC-A 09
BC-B 06
ESM 10
OSP 03

Haryana Restorer Syllabus

Before attending the exam, you must have to download Haryana Restorer Syllabus for qualifying the test. In the test 75% question will be asked from reasoning, general awareness, math and science. The rest 25% question will come from history, current affairs, geography, literature, civics, and culture etc. of Haryana.

HSSC Restorer Exam Pattern

The details of Haryana Restorer Exam Pattern are as follows:

  • There are total 225 marks (200 marks written test + 25 marks Interview).
  • The written exam has total 100 questions.
  • Each question shall carry 2 marks.
  • There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.

Simple Steps to Download Haryana Restorer Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2019

  1. Login to hssc.gov.in.
  2. Select Haryana Restorer Exam Admit Card on opened link.
  3. Mention or enter the essential and required details like login ID, password, DOB etc.
  4. In a few seconds, after selecting the submit button you can view the details of HSSC Restorer Exam Admit Card 2019.
  5. Take a print out of it for attending the upcoming exam.

Download Haryana Restorer Hall Ticket 2019

HSSC Restorer Call Letter PDF Download

Download Haryana Restorer Admit Card /Hall Ticket @hssc.gov.in

The easy step by step method for downloading HSSC Restorer Admit Card (हरियाणा रिस्टोरर एडमिट कार्ड) is mentioned above. These steps will help you in checking the details of call letter in a short period of time. You can find Admit Card of HSSC Restorer Exam on hssc.gov.in. By following the above discussed methods you can get the details of call letter at once. The official link will make you able to get the details of Haryana Restorer Call Letter. easily and in a few seconds period. IndiaExamNews Team wish you a good luck for the written exam.

2 thoughts on “HSSC Restorer Admit Card 2019, Syllabus & Exam Pattern

  1. Bantu Rohilla

    sir . 6/2016 cat.no.39;posts of Restorer(Re-Advertised) ka exam ho leya ya hoga or hoga to kab hoga

  2. Balkishan

    Sir maine jule me online form filled kiya tha uska admit card kyon nahi aaya


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *