Haryana Home Guard Recruitment 2019

State Staff Selection Commission will be going to recruit 10,000 Haryana Home Guard posts in the state government. Soon the HSSC release the official notification about Haryana Home Guard Recruitment on the official site. From now, HSSC will be the nodal agency for such recruitments. Currently it is estimated that out of the pending very less are filled. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who want a government sector jobs .

After dragging its feet over three years, the state government has finally release the official notification regarding  Haryana Police Home Home Guard Recruitment. Complete notifications regarding to Haryana Home Guard Bharti 2019 will be provided here. Our team made every effort to provide you the right information. We always try to provide all latest updates regarding any exam so that you do not miss any. Haryana Home Guard 2019 Recruitment will be released soon. To get latest updates visit our site regularly.

Haryana Home Guard Vacancy 2019

Haryana Home Guard VacancyHaryana Staff Selection Commission will soon release the Haryana Home Guard Vacancy for 10,000 posts in the state police department. As there is no transparent institutional mechanism for the this posts so there is always an issue of nepotism. But now HSSC became the nodal agency for such recruitments. We will provide the latest updates about the Haryana Police Home Guard Vacancy as soon as the official announcement will be made by the department. You guys have to wait for few days. You do not have to run here and there .To bookmark this page press (Ctrl +D). As soon as Haryana Home Guard 2019 Vacancy released by the commission we provide the direct link on this page. Haryana home guard vacancy notification not upload by Haryana staff selection commission. But in few days it will upload it on its website. Lakhs of candidates wait for home guard vacancy. After election HSSC will upload notification for it. For latest news about it, stay connect with us.

Haryana Home Guard Bharti 2019

प्रदेश में इस भर्ती का इन्तजार पिछले कुछ साल से हो रहा था। उम्मीद की जा रही है की ये सरकार इलेक्शन से पहले युवा वोटर को अपनी और करने के लिए हरियाणा होम गार्ड भर्ती (Haryana Home Guard Bharti) निकलने जा रही है। वजह कोई भी हो लेकिन ये युवाओ के लिए अभी अच्छी बात है। बहुत से कैंडिडेट इस भर्ती से अपना सरकारी नौकरी का सपना पूरा कर पाएंगे। हम आपको बता देना चाहते है की आयोग प्रदेश में बड़े स्तर पर इस भर्ती को निकलेगा। आपको हरियाणा पुलिस होम गार्ड वेकन्सी (Haryana Police Home Guard Vacancy) में भाग लेने के लिए तैयारी शुरू कर देनी चाहिए।

Haryana Home Guard 2019 Recruitment,

हरियाणा पुलिस होम गार्ड भर्ती 2019 (2109 Posts): Notification

इसमें मुकाबला कड़ा होने वाला है। जैसे की आप सभी को पता है की प्रदेश में पिछले 3-4 साल में कितनी काम भर्ती पूरी हो पायी है। इसलिए ये उम्मीद करना ही  हरियाणा पुलिस होम गार्ड भर्ती (Haryana Police Home Guard Bharti) में कम लोग अप्लाई करेंगे बेमानी होगा। आप फिजिकल और परीक्षा की तैयारी में जुट जाइये ताकि आप फाइनल लिस्ट में अपना नाम ला सके।

Haryana Home Guard Job Notification 2019

Those candidates who want to apply for the post of home guard have to wait a little longer. Because Haryana Home Guard 2019 Bharti Notification will be released in the month of May 2019. It will provide you the information regarding the date of online application form and submitting date for form. Haryana Home Guard Online Form will be released on the official HSSC website and we will give you the direct link to website. There is no further information regarding this topic. If HSSC decides to change anything about Haryana Home Guard Application Form 2019 we will update it on this page so keep visiting our site. The official notification regarding this vacancy will be shared here on this page. We will provide you the link to download it here. You will then be able to download it. The notification regarding this vacancy will be out in the next year. So you just have to wait for few more months.

Haryana Home Guard Vacancy 2018

Haryana Home Guard Notification 2019 – Important Details

Here candidates will get all the information regarding the Haryana Home Guard 2019 Notification or visit the website www.hssc.gov.in. You will be able to see all the details in below given section. Our team will update this table on regular basis. You have to keep visiting same on regular basis. You will be able to get all news on Haryana Home Guard Bharti Notice. You have to ask in the comment box to get any information on this topic.

Haryana Home Guard Notification
Name of the Organization Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Official Notification 26 Dec 2019
Post Home Guard
Category State Government Jobs
Total Posts 2109 Posts
Application Form Starting Date  Nul
Online Form Last Date Nul
Mode of Selection Previous Candidates
Join Date 1-1-2019

Educational Qualification: Candidates must have finished 10th/12th class with Hindi and Sanskrit as one of their subjects are eligible to apply.

Haryana Home Guard Selection Process 2019

HSSC released the notification for the recruitment of 2100 Home Guard posts in Haryana. Now the government put the institutional mechanism for the recruitment. As there is tough competition, so we have provided the exam pattern, syllabus and physical standard so that you get prepare for the exam. We have provided a direct link for all of these. To get this, click on the link and get complete information. In this section, we have covered the entire selection procedure for the above post. The selection process will soon start. The candidates are waiting for it very eagerly. The selection process for the above post will start very soon. The official notification regarding this recruitment will be released very soon. Then, the candidates will be called for the written exam. The complete selection procedure for this post will be shared here on this page. So the candidates have to stay connected with our team here on this page for regular updates.

How to Fill Haryana Home Guard Application Form 2019

Here we have provided the direct link to fill Haryana Home Guard Recruitment Form 2019. You just have to follow the steps to apply it easily –

• Click on the below link or visit the site www.hssc.gov.in.
  • You will appear on the official homepage.
  • Search for Haryana Home Guard Online Form in advertisement box.
  • Click on the link & read all the rules & regulations carefully.
  • Fill the Haryana Home Guard Vacancy form
  • Follow all the step by step process
  • Submit the Haryana Home Guard Online Form 2019.
  • Pay the application fees and submit finally.
  • After doing these steps you can fill the form successfully and wait for the exam date.

Here Fill===>Haryana Home Guard Recruitment Form 2019

Download: Haryana Home Guard 2019 Notification

Haryana Home Guard Recruitment 2019

HSSC conducts tests for Police recruitments every year. The latest notifications are released so you must be wondering about Vacancy. The expected date for online form application will be in May so whoever wants to apply it will be open for 15 days. We are giving you every information that was in notification. If there is any problem please let us know in comment section. If there is any update about Haryana Home Guard Recruitment 2019 will we inform you immediately. As soon as the official notification will be out, you will be notified. Till then, the candidates have to wait for the official notification.

Haryana Home Guard Vacancy 2019

As you know HSSC has released the notification recently. All aspirants will soon apply online for Vacancy from on their official website. We will provide you a direct link for the form as soon as possible. By going to that link you can apply online form without wasting your time. There are total 10000 Haryana Home Guard Vacancy for this year.  As competition is going to be tough and hard you have to be prepared to ensure your seat among all candidates. If you are facing any problem regarding Haryana Recruitment 2019 you can ask in comment section.

Haryana Police Home Guard Recruitment Notification Download @hssc.gov.in

If you guys waiting for the announcement regarding Haryana Home Guard Vacancy then guys we have good news for you. After dragging its feet for three years, the State Government put an institutional mechanism for the recruitment of the 10,000 posts in the state government. Haryana Home Guard Bharti Notification will soon be released on the official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. Online form for Haryana Police Home Guard Recruitment 2019 will be available to you soon. We are getting news that it is going to be released in a few days. We can confirm this after the official confirmation by the department. We have already provided a direct link for Haryana Home Guard Form in the above passage to . For any query you can reach us by commenting in the comment box.

152 thoughts on “Haryana Home Guard Recruitment 2019-2020 Notification-Fill Online Form, Exam Date”

1. Name Parhlad

4. july 14.2018 Name.ajeet
    V.p.o.chirya
    Teh.Distt.charkhi.dadri
    Pin coad.127022
    10+2 Pass
    Mob.9728868864
    Home Guard job ke liye……..

5. s/o Vijender Singh, Mother’s Name – Raj Bala Adderrs – Word No.- 03, H. No. – 37/2, Village – Fartiya Tall, P. o. – Fartiya Bhima, Tehsil – Loharu, Disst. – Bhiwani, State – Haryana ( 127201), Mobile No. – 094675 – 67630.

6. am kirpal singhso paramjeet sigh ,villeg cholta khurad ,tehsil kharar ,disstric s,a,s nagar mohali , punjab, pin-140301 home garud

7. Sir my name sucha Singh so harmhindr Singh vill panjeton /teh/naraynghr/po pathrehri/dist ambala haryana my number 8683812013
    My height 5/11 sir plz home guard ambala job

8. V.p.o nanwan district Mahendergarh Haryana pin code number 12 30 24 12th pass. ( 2015 Mein Home guard Ki nokri Kar chuka hu 3 mahine)

9. V.p.o.nanwan district Mahendergarh Haryana pin code number 12 30 24. 12th pass (2015 3 mahine Naukri kar chuka Home guard ki. Mobile 9996711500. )

10. sir mera name mukesh kumar s/o Late sh om singh Distt kaithal home Guard me Bharty hona chata hu Qualifaction 12Th pass Hight 5.foot 10 inch..chest 33.inch my mob.no 8295564779 please call

11. Sar Mera name Sanjay Kumar, distt-bhiwani ka hu or m apne distt-bhiwani me nokri karna chahta hu m 12pass,hight-5-9,chest-35-40,h m home guard ki nokri karna chahta hu,mob-9992220490,sar call me,

12. नमस्कार सर मेरा नाम विकास ह म 12 पास हु म होमगार्ड की नोकरी करना चाहता हु मेरा pn. 8930542293 ये ह प्लीज कोल मि सर

13. नमस्कार सर मेर नाम अमित हे मे 10 पास हे ओर
    मे होमगाड की नौकरी करना चाहता हूँ 8708031907

14. नमस्कार सर मेर नाम अमित हे मे 10 पास हु ओर
    मे होमगाड की नौकरी करना चाहता हूँ 8708031907 coll me

15. krishan kumar from Dhani bhatotha tehsil narnaul disst , mahendergarh haryana
    Sir m home grad ki naukari krana chata hu sir jib bi nekli muj call kar dna sir plage sir
    Mobil no 8168560465,7027705997

16. Sir my neme Dharmender S% Satyanarayan date of birth 24-04.1993 h may 10 pass Hoon from Jhajjar main Home guard Haryana main lagana chahata hu kripya karke mere is number 9671706308 par call karna aapka Dhanyavad hoga

17. Sir my neme Dharmender S% Satyanarayan date of birth 24-04.1993 h may 10 pass Hoon from Jhajjar main Home guard Haryana main lagana chahata hu kripya karke mere is number 9671706308 par call ya WhatsApp karna aapka Dhanyavad hoga

18. Sar my name kapil dev iglas up home gard job lagana chahta hu muje bhadti kar lo sar dhanbad ji..10. Tha. Paas..end 12…tha. paas. 7840893614

19. MERA NAAM GULSHAN KUMAR MAIN GURGAON MAIN RAHTA HOON MAIN POLICE HOME GUARD MAIN BHARI CHATAH HOON (JOB)PLEASE CALL ME 8585934741 THANKS

20. SIR MY E GULSHAN KUMAR MAIN GURUGRAM MAIN RAHTA HOON MAIN POLICE HOME GUARD MAIN JOB KARNA CHATAHA HOON PLEASE CALL ME 8585934741 THANKING

21. Hi sar naam Sohan Singh 12pass 25/01/1987 dete off bt me home guard me hona cahta hu plz ek baar muj par apko hamsh abari roga

22. Sar me home guard me bharti hona cahta hu plz sar my name Sohan Singh hai me 12 paas hu plz sar my no 9773645368 plz sar

23. सर्
    मेरा नाम विकास है और मेरी हाइट 5 फिट 8 इंच है और में सोनीपत का रहने वाला हु 12th पास हु ओर मेरे पास राजयपुरस्कार अवार्ड है और उप-राष्ट्रपति अवार्ड है और प्रधानमंत्री शील्ड है ओर भारत स्काउट एंड गाइड में देश की सेवा करता हु कुरुपा करके अब फोम निकले तो मुझे जरूर संपर्क करे मेरे मोबाइल नंबर है 9518678321
    (ध्यानवाद)

24. सर्
    (ध्यानवाद)
    जय हिंद जय भारत जय हरियाणा

25. Sar mera name Gurdeep Singh S/O sh. Balveer Singh ma haryana home gard ma ana chata hu ma 10th pass hu sar my no.9991634777 h

• Sir mera name waseem s/o khursheed mai Haryana home guard
      Mai nokri karna chahata hu or 10th mane Delhi board se ki hai sir my phone number 9643654031 hai प्लेस coll me

26. Good Morning Sir M Rambir Kumar S/o Rajinder Kumar Vpo Azizpur Kalan Teh Bilaspur Distt Yamunanagar Se Hu mera Contact Number 8295169346

I am respect haryana police

• My name is Anil kumar. My age is 31 years. I requment home guard nokary. Please call 9467540627 mobile number.

27. Mera Naam jantaj Singh GAO Nissing karnal haryana ka hu mai home guard bharti hona chahta hu mera mobile no.8529420800 plz call me

• Sir Mai Munna bihar se hu mujhe home gard ki job chahiye please call me Mera contact number 7011684278 please call me

• मैं भी होमगार्ड में भर्ती होना चाहता हूं मैं उत्तराखंड से हूं और नाइंथ पास कर रखी है मैंने मोबाइल नंबर देना 9582 935142

28. sir
    NEERAJ.KUMAR

NEERAJ.KUMAR. V.P.O. RALIAWAS Disst. REWARI H.R Qualifaction 10th. 12th Haryana Bord
    Mob.No. 9671161586 sir mere ko home gard ke job ke jarurat h

29. Sir
    I am Tarun Singh Chauhan 12th class last year I want to Home guard job please call me on this number
    8283873718/9773533718

• Mohanlal Banwala se hu ser mene 2015 me traffic ki nokri ki h ser lekin mhuje belt nbr nhi diya mob no 8930062082 kirpa krke aap mhuje belet nbr Dene ki kirpa kre ser

• Sir, I Am Ravinder Kumar My Qualifications 12th Class Non Medical And One Year ITI Steno English Diploma Hindi And English Typing And One Year Computer Diploma My Contact Number 8708654676

30. Sir
    Mera name Balram hai sir mere pass 10th,12th,
    Sanskrit se hai kerpya mujhe inform kare jab bharti ho me Destt palwal se hu plz sir
    9996995752

31. Hello sir,
    My Self Vijay Pandit. im 39 Year Old. i m living in faridabad. i have passed 10th from Haryana Open University. Residence Address : B-575 Jawahar Colony N.I.T Faridabad. Mob : 9540251818
    I have a wheatest complextion and Healthy Body. My height 5.10 Inch. kindly revert of My Comment

32. Sir,
    Mera Nam satayvirender h. M mahendergarh se hu . Sir m homeguard lgna chahta hu. M 12th pass hu or please vacency niklae GURUGRAM me homeguard ki to sir muje information deni ka kst krae plssss. Mera WhatsApp no:- 9953288732 calling no:- 9953288732

• TUHIRAM
      13july2019
      Sir
      Mera naam Tuhiram h. Mera Village Maholi h. Post Hassanpur. Disit palwal h. Sir m homegard laga chatha hu but mere paas job nhi h , Main 12th pass ki h sir homegard ki vacancies nikle to inform karne ka kit k please Sir mera WhatsApp n. 9992781449 h

33. नमस्कार सर/मैडम
    मेरा नाम गौरव कुमार है।उम्र 28 साल।मै 10वी कक्षा पास हूँ मै अम्बाला शहर(हरियाणा) का रहने वाला हूँ सर/मैडम मै होम गार्ड मे नौकरी करना चाहता हूँ
    धन्यवाद
    फोन नः-7494899768

34. Sir
    I am Manoj kumar From Gurgaon.and I have done my Graduation (B.A arts) in 2013. I want to join Home guard job.
    please call me on this number
    9992134778/9996734778

35. Nakaskar Sir g, Mera Naam Gurjeet Singh Nilokheri distt. karnal haryana ka hu mai home guard bharti hona chahta hu mera mobile no. 9996837742 (whatsapp number) 9518143438 (alternet number)

36. सर्
    मेरा नाम SANDEEP है और मेरी हाइट 5 फिट 11 इंच है और में सोनीपत का रहने वाला हु 12th पास हु ओर मेरे पास राजयपुरस्कार अवार्ड है और उप-राष्ट्रपति अवार्ड है और प्रधानमंत्री शील्ड है ओर भारत स्काउट एंड गाइड में देश की सेवा करता हु कुरुपा करके अब फोम निकले तो मुझे जरूर संपर्क करे मेरे मोबाइल नंबर है 7835995291
    (ध्यानवाद)
    जय हिंद जय भारत जय हरियाणा

37. Kab nikale gi home gard ki vancy
    My contact number 9034429247
    Please information sir plz
    M phle bhi haryana police line m kam kr chuka hu

38. I am jyoti gupta From faridabad and I have done my Graduation (B.T.T.M) in 2019. I want to join Home guard job.
    Sir plllzzz
    plzzz
    mere ko need hai

39. Sir,
    Mera Name Davender Kumar h. M Rohtak village se hu
    m Home guard me lagana chahta hoon. Ma 12th pass
    hu meri Hite 5 feet 11 Inch h or Sir mera sarir belkull
    savast h . Sir aapse request h pales hmko bhi Home
    guard me seva karne ka moka Diya jaiy . Sir aapki ati
    Kuripa hogi

40. Sir namaste m narnaul se hu sir 12th pass hu sir m homeguard lagna chatahu post information karna number 8307181116

41. Sir
    Mera Naam Deepak h m Sohna se hu sir m homeguard lagna chahta hu mene 10th or iti pass hu sir please vacancy nikle gurugram me homeguard ki to sir muje information dene ka kast kare please
    My contact number-7027551631

42. sir my name is vicky mara garvaala apko dil se dua dange ager ap home form ki imformation denge my mobile n. 8307721443

43. Mera Nam Akash kumar h. M Gurugram se hu . Sir m homeguard lgna chahta hu. M 12th pass hu or sports cricket khelta hu or haryana se goa m 2nd position leke aya hu please vacency nikale GURUGRAM me homeguard ki to sir muje information deni ka kst kre plssss. Mera WhatsApp no:- 7503505085 calling no:- 9958866740

• Dear sir/madam
      Im jaswinder singh im interested homegaurd please tell me i joining what mainye Mp election main duty be ki hai per mujhe koi message nhi mila my contact number 7357473510

44. Sir Deepak
    Mera name Deepak h . M Baroda somepat se hu .Sir m Home guard m lgna chahta hi. M 12th pass hu or please vacency nilkae sonepat me Home guard ki to sir muje information deni ka kst krae please. Mera whatshap no 9306410803

45. Sir I will be join Homegaurd .sir mein 10 pass hu .Mari hight 5,11 hai.mera mobile number 9996664366,9729005766 hai. Please seva Ka mooka do.

46. Jai Hind Sir,

Sir my name is Rahul kumar .disstrict -jhajjar sir maine 12th pass kr chuka or mere pass Ncc “A ” certificate h sir hight 5.8 ,chest 87 cm h sir job karne k lie tyaarhu sir repply dena

47. Sir, I am Rakesh Kumar Distt. Rewari (HR) ,10+2 passed,13years experience in G4S security supervisor,
    23January 2007 To Regular
    Sir, I join to Home Guard
    9818144682

48. Hello sir,
    Sir m 12 the passed hu or main home guard ko join krna chahta hu… Or traffic rules se bhi bhot avgat hu…m 4 sal out of country reh chukka hu… Mujhe bhi janta ki seva or rules me sudhar lane k liye mokka de please…
    Address :-
    Name : Anil
    Dist. : Hisar( haryana)
    9017919092

49. नमस्कार सर/मैडम
    मेरा नाम साबिद है।उम्र 23 साल। मैं फरीदाबाद हरियाणा का रहने वाला हूँ । मैंने अपनी पूरी पढ़ाई दिल्ली से की है और मैंने एनसीसी सिविल डिफेंस किया है एनसीसी मै सीनियर भी रहा हूं सर/मैडम मै होम गार्ड मे नौकरी करना चाहता हूँ क्योंकि मैं अपने देश के संविधान की और देशवासियों सेवा करना चाहता हूं कृपया मुझे या सेवा का मौका दें
    धन्यवाद
    फोन नः-9773931774

50. Sir
    Mera name gaurav hai sir mere pass 10th,12th, b.sc or iti computer se ki hai
    mujhe inform kare jab bharti ho me v.po deeghot
    Destt palwal se hu plz sir
    My number 7988256120

51. SIR MY NAME IS SOURABH KUMAR.
    I AM 21YRS OLD.
    I AM COMPLETLY PHYSICALY FIT.
    MY HEIGHT 6FT AND WEIGHT 75KG.
    I LIVE IN YAMUNA NAGAR.