Amma Vodi List 2021 | Amma Vodi Scheme | Amma Vodi Scheme Benefits | Amma Vodi Beneficiary List | Amma Vodi Online Payment Status | Amma Vodi Mother Name Wise List | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Official Portal | Gaganna Amma Vodi Eligible List | Download Amma Vodi List
Amma Vodi List
Amma Vodi Scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this scheme, many incentives are given to the students of the government schools. The list of the beneficiaries of Amma Vodi Scheme is being released every year. Soon Amma Vodi List 2020 will be released. We will provide you all details regarding this scheme here in this article. The beneficiaries list will also be shared here. So you will be able to download it from this page.
AP Chief Minister announced his flagship program to help the students of government schools. This scheme is commonly known as Amma Vodi Scheme. It’s a very popular scheme here in the state. This scheme provides financial assistance to the children’s of economically weaker section of the society. This scheme covers students of class 1 to class 12th.
Amma Vodi Scheme: Features
- The funds will only be transferred to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary completes standard twelfth then no assistance will be provided to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The funds will be provided every year in January to all of the beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end the education no funds will be provided to him or her.
Amma Vodi Official Website : http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- You should be permanent resident of AP if you want to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the Amma Vodi Scheme.
Amma Vodi Scheme: Benefits
The main aim of this scheme is to help the needy students in completing their education by providing financial assistance. The permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh will get the benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme. This scheme will be a great success in rural areas. It can motivate those parents to send their children’s to school whom can’t afford this.
Amma Vodi Scheme: Application Process
In this passage, we will discuss the application process for this scheme. We will share the complete process to fill the application form below. Just follow these steps and you will not face any problem in filling up the form.
- Download the application form for the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- After downloading the application form, fill it up with required information.
- Now, you will have to upload all the required documents.
- Submit the filled form at the relevant office or any government office.
Helpline Contact No & Address
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone : 9705655349, 9705454869
Email : apcse.@ap.gov.in