PSTET Admit Card 2019
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab conducts State level Teachers eligibility test every year for the candidates who wants to be eligible to teach in Punjab State. You must be looking for PSTET Admit Card 2019 to sit in same test. The aspirants can pursue their career in this profile after completing their graduation in any stream with 50% marks for generals and 45%in OBC category. Punjab school Education Board (PSEB) selects the candidates for the job of teaching for classes I to V and VI to VIII as per the latest notification of NCTE .
It is a good opportunity to recruit those capable candidates who are seeking for the job in teaching sector. The contenders who have successfully filled their application form are waiting for their PSTET Admit Card. Below is the article one can read all the important details about PSTET ,Eligibility Criteria, Important dates of exam ,Latest news ,Syllabus and Admit Card of PSTET Exam 2019.
Punjab TET Admit Card 2019
Every year thousands of candidates apply online for this offline test .The interesting candidates can fill their forms by going to the portals of PSEB i.e www.tetpunjab.com. First you need to register yourself for the same and also need to meet the eligibility criteria. You will get your password and verification code no. after your online registration. The registration has started in the month of July and the officials soon will upload PSTET Admit Card for the candidates who have successfully enrolled their names. Here we are providing you the step by Step details of ‘How to download Punjab TET Admit Card 2019“. Read the carefully to avoid silly mistakes.
As per the Board notifications of 2019 there were a few changes in the exam dates ,and these were informed to the candidates timely so that they may prepare for the exam as per the latest exam pattern and syllabus .They could Plan their schedule according to the dates .Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card is one of the most important document candidate need to carry in the examination hall . Here we are providing you authentic information about your Punjab TET Admit Card.
How to download Admit Card of Punjab TET 2019: Step by Step Process
- First the candidate needs to browse for the official website of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab.
- Find out the PSTET Admit Card 2019 option at homepage and open the desired link as soon as you find the option.
- Candidate needs to fill all the demanded details as password, verification code no., Date of birth ,Registration number to get the admit card link.
- After downloading the Admit Card of Punjab TET Exam 2019 the candidate must ensure all the details as Mother’s name ,Father’s name ,Date of the exam ,Exam center ,Venue address ,Reporting time ,session (morning/evening) and other important details. You are advised to reach at the exam center half an hour before the given time so that you can manage the things intime.
- It is mandatory for the aspirant to bring your Admit Card of PSTET 2019 to examination centre along with an ID proof.(it may be your Aadhar card ,voter ID card, Pen Card, Driving license or Passport)
- You must sign on the given space of the admit card before entering the exam hall. You must not forget to bring blue or black ball pen to darken the circle during the examination.
- You should take a few printout of your PSEB TET Admit Card for further reference.
Download PSTET Admit Card 2019
The candidate who score 60% or more are considered as pass in the exam. School managements may give attention to SC/ST ,OBC or differently abled persons by their reservation policy. For all these information stay connected with us on this website.