Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus, Admit Card (435 ग्राम सचिव Vacancy) Exam Date@hssc.gov.in

By | April 2, 2017

हरियाणा ग्राम सचिव सिलेबस 2016-17 डाउनलोड – HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus – HSSC ग्राम सचिव Exam Date 2016 – Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus – Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam Date.

Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus Download

All the candidates are full ready to appear in HSSC Gram Sachiv Written Exam. Now aspirants are waiting for Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus. There are 435 posts of Gram Sachiv post those are vacant in Haryana. So these candidates are very curious to know about HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus. They also want to know about their allotted centers as soon as possible. So we would like to tell them that Haryana staff selection commission is working on this issue. You can expect board to release Haryana Gram Sachiv Admit Card after 20th Feb of this year. Till then you can check below given Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus for the written test.

Syllabus of Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam

We would like to tell that as per Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus, candidates have to face multiple choice questions in written part. Each question will have four options. You have to dark correct answer circle. Each question will carry 2 marks. There will be 100 such objective types MCQ in Gram Sachiv Written Exam. All questions will be from below given HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus. There will be two sections in written exam. It will carry questions 40% questions from Haryana General Knowledge and remaining 60% questions from India & world General knowledge, aptitude, reasoning English, Hindi etc. You can check complete details of Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam Syllabus in next section.

 HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2016-2017

  • Written Exam will be of objective type.
  • There will be 100 MCQ questions.
  • Each question will carry 2 marks.
  • Part A (Haryana GK will cover following topics): – Current Affairs, History, Civics, Geography, Literature, Culture, Politics,  Sports Medals, Awards, Current govt. Schemes & Policies’ etc.
  • Part B (World GK & Other topics): Reasoning, General Science (12th Class level), Mathematics (10th Class level), General Awareness, Hindi, English, India & World History, Geography, Current Affairs, National & International summits & Agreements.

haryana-gram-sachiv-syllabus

 Haryana Gram Sachiv Admit Card Download

As soon as board releases any official information on HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card Download, we will inform you immediately through our website. We have given very simple steps to follow on our website to download Haryana Gram Sachiv Admit Card. They all need is their login ID or registration number. To collect HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card candidate must have their registration number & DOB details, near them for filling in login section.

Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam Date & Admit Card

How to Download Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam Syllabus 2016

Candidates can also check official website of Haryana staff selection commission to download official syllabus pdf file. We have given complete process in below section.

  1. Go to official website.
  2. Here go to latest news/notice section.
  3. Here look for gram Sachiv Exam notices.
  4. Download this file & check gram Sachiv written exam syllabus.
  5. Plan your study as per this format to maximum marks.

Haryana HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus Download

  जरुरी सूचना:-  7 अप्रैल से हम यहाँ आपकी प्रैक्टिस के लिए Haryana Gram Sachiv Sample Questions पोस्ट करना शुरू कर रहे है। आप हर रोज नए Question /Topic wise देख सकते है और इन्हें हल करके अपनी तैयारी जाँच सकते है।

HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2016

By following above given method candidates can get Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus and plan their written exam preparation. We also advise all candidates to print admit card of HSSC gram Sachiv and crosscheck all the details & personal information. If we talk about HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus, it is exact similar to recently held clerk exam. We would like to clear that, your doubt is right. Both exams’ minimum educational qualification is 12th standard. Hence Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus is exact same to recently held clerk paper. If you have any other question, ask our team in comment box

Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus Download @hssc.gov.in– Syllabus of HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam 2017.

Spread the love
  •   
  •  
  •  
  •  

8 thoughts on “Haryana Gram Sachiv Syllabus, Admit Card (435 ग्राम सचिव Vacancy) Exam Date@hssc.gov.in

  1. Tafjjul hussain

    Kab tak aainge patwari ke admit card sir plz tell me sir

    Reply
  2. Feroz Khan

    sir after login admit card download option is not show plz tell me.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *